The Ultimate In Reverse Psychology
My blog is lousy and so am I.
Basically I'm a blog addict. I have other blogs than LJ, but it is my master one.
I knit, play drums, enjoy sex, study event management, enjoy shopping and blog. I don't watch a lot of movies, I don't read a lot of books nor do I listen to a particular band. They're all mentioned on my profile under "Interests." I'm thinking about giving up smoking, I'm shit at PhotoShop and also at make up. I'm not fashionable as I'm financially challenged. I HATE people who cannot spell or do not know correct grammar.
Feel free to ask me a question or better yet, comment here
and be my mate!
x-posted like a harlot :P
Hey. Name's Jerry. I'm a recovering bleeding-heart goth kid who's finally decided to get all his emo-tastic issues in order (bipolar, stepdad who smacked me around as a kid, whining melodramatically over girls) by participating in NaNoWriMo and blathering out what should hopefully be a rather interesting snippit of the life story of an ex-cokehead kickboxer kid with an overactive imagination and a sadistic gang of friends.
I don't sign on often, but I comment plenty when I do. I'm a rat-ass bastard, but I'm not too dumb. I'm 24, which makes me a dirty old man in the lj world. I don't always capitalize this thoroughly. I am wicked into: martial arts of all sorts, video games, vegan food, playing guitar, my cat, and being chivalrous to / abusive of women.
You know you don't want to read my dumb shit. Comment for reciprocal adding, it might be fun.
- I'm a recovering emo with no social life
- I often use the word 'emo' in place of 'depression'. That bothers ya'll, doesn't it?
- I'm a cynic who doesn't believe in love and is convinced that other people can't be trusted
- I have a tendency to make short, rude replies to some people when they IM me
- I lack the creative genes to name some 'original' flaws for myself
- I'm really, really
obsessive when it comes to certain things. And it gets annoying.
- My journal is a ramble of incomprehensible crap-ness
- I love to procrastinate, and get my friends putting off their work along with me. You don't want to be friends with a bad influence. =P
- I like to pretend I'm oh-so-mature, but I'm really not.
- Who would want to friend someone who makes a post advertising how much they suck? >3
Top 5 reasons not to add me:
1.) I only have one entry up so far and it's about snake porn and cotton candy.
2.) I'm a nutrition dork so I will probably be posting entries rambling on about the effects of different lectins and calcium: magnesium ratios.
3.) I am extremely random and change thoughts mid-sentence fluffernutters.
4.) There will be some mild bitchery/obsession regarding my hair as I just fucked it up beyond belief.
5.) I have a Babysitter's Club icon and am seriously considering adding a Babysitter's Club background on my layout. Need I say more?
I'll give you one reason.do_not_add_me
if you list Hogwarts as one of you school.
As I will probably have to stab you in the throat. I'm a stabby throat kind of girl.
Top 10 Reasons Why Not to Add Me:
10) I'm a graduate student, so upwards of half of my entries involve me complaining about grad school.
9) I use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization, and I look down on people who don't. This might include you.
8) I make fun of the students I TA (at least the particularly dumb ones--see #9). If you're an undergrad enrolled in a political science class, there is a distinct possibility that I am making fun of you, at least by proxy.
7) I'm a diagnosed depressive and I used to cut myself. Do you really want to encourage that kind of emoness?
6) I'm a fetishist. And it's not one of the "cool" ones like S&M, either.
5) I watch bad TV. And I write about it. In fact, I often watch bad TV shows for the singular purpose of having something to complain about to you, my dear LJ readers.
4) About once every other week, I post a completely useless poll about something random you really couldn't care less about.
3) I have a dysfunctional love life. I like to pretend my life is very Sex and the City
, but it's not. It's more Celibacy and the Desert.
2) I give my honest opinion of your journal/life/relationship/whatever when you ask for it. Do you really need that in an LJ friend?
And the number one reason why not to add me...
1) I wasn't original enough to come up with anything better than this cheesy Top 10 list format everyone else uses.
FOR I AM A TROLL...AS WELL AS BEING RATHER TEDIOUS I HAVE AN INFATUATION WITH AFFECTING TO APPEAR ECCLECTIC, SO YOU SEE WE SHARE AT LEAST TWO THINGS IN COMMON...
I THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...
Honestly, you may want to pass up my journal unless you like deep, lengthily written posts about self-realization. I don't bitch and moan too much, but tend to pick apart every thought and detail of my brain, and you the lucky reader get to scroll past it!
I'm a freelance illustrator and portraitist, which allow me my own schedule and lots of extra time to play online. I go from posting often, to hardly at all, if this upsets you, don't add me. When I finish an art piece, I post it so that everyone can tell me how fantastic it is. My ego digs it.
I draw women exclusively; sadly I'm not gay - so if you are easily offended and hate anything sexual, religious, deeply profound and basically completely and utterly boring - don't add me. One thing that kind of bores me these days are politics - not certain why, so I won’t post much about that. I don’t mind if others do and I'm completely open about to any views others may have regarding the world of donkeys and elephants.
I enjoy weird and fun people to balance out my bland and dull nature. Though, I don’t think too many people out there are smarter than me - if that pisses you off don't add me.
My personality: mercurial, obsessive, calm, quiet, introspective, opinionated, blunt, weird, strange, and really mind numbingly boring. My IQ is 135, I'm five foot 81/2 and say/type fuck a lot - but I'm working on that.
I baby talk to animals and my boyfriend, think people who fart openly should be shot, and take life way too serious.
Emo people welcome, this makes me feel better about myself, but don’t feel bad I can relate, I was there once too. Druggies welcome, I like to hear your weird journeys on them. Christians welcome, as long as you're open. I love nerds - movie nerds, art nerds, computer nerds, and just weird people in general. SNOBS need not apply.
If you were on the old list and wish to return, feel free! Ahh, and please be over 19 years old, I post nudity and deep subjects - I also follow the LJ TOS.
All entries are open now, but may eventually become friends only.
No livejournal drama, thanks.
I'm 17 and I'm really fucking weird. I see the world in a way most people don't. I like horror movies where celebrities get killed
. I also like movies where neither good nor evil wins
, and in the end everyones fucked. I laugh at the irony of things even if it's sad. I love KFC chicken mashed potato bowls. Penguins
make me happy along with cappachino. I don't nesscarly believe in God but I don't hate people that do. They think I'm misguided and that's okay because I think the same about them. I'm a World of Warcraft nerd (I'm a level 16 Warlock gnome) I have a beautiful 1 month old daughter who I would give up everything for. I love weird movie that don't make sense and just tell a random story. I actually read very few select journals so if your looking for a comment whore I'm not your girl
. I really don't make comments unless I think something you wrote is interesting. I like to know if people add me so please give the common courtesy of leaving a comment if you decide to. So if these random sentences about myself caught your attention feel free to check out the long version that would actually give you more info here